photo 0_a9de6_c1cf9cb6_-4-orig.png

Thanx to Andrey Lake Gladilin for permission to use this Lexx graphic!

Translate

Friday, August 28, 2015

#Lexxversary

From an update I just did at GrandFortuna's League of 20,000 PlanetsLEXX 20th Anniversary- 2016

#Lexxversary
Sorry, I'm a hashtag junkie, couldn't help it.

Lexxverse.com has got a rocking Lexx 20th Anniversary page up on Facebook already filling up with tons of stuff from filming, including behind the scenes, artwork and schematics, sets and costuming, just an incredible walk through an amazing amount of Lexx memorabilia. I am delighted to see this happening, and I know an incredible amount of work is going into it.


Ok, back to Lexxperience here. You guys know (especially on twitter) I'm a terrible fan because I'm a scattered mess and have too many projects going, BUT I'm pretty sure there is more going on out there and I'll eventually find it. Some fans PM and DM me about this or that with the actors, and if it's unrelated or not directly related to Lexx itself, I generally don't pass that info along. However, I'm quite happy to pass along anything Lexx and Lexx fan related, especially now that this big anniversary party is going worldwide. I'm not planning on doing anything particularly special for 2016 myself because I'm swamped, but that doesn't mean I don't care. I'll be looking around for MOAR and ALL THE THINGS as time permits, but it's ok if you guys tag me somewhere and say Here's my link.

 photo excited.png I'm Lexxcited.



No comments:

Post a Comment